Monday, February 28, 2011

Minnie Mouse Birthday Card

I rarely use my Disney cartridges - I forget how many cute things are on them.  Minnie was cut from the Mickey and Friends at 4.5 inch and the flower frame was from Winnie the Pooh cut at 4.75 inch.  I cut Minnie regular, then in blackout, put the regular over the blackout with pop dots and then cut off the top tail to make her stand off the page, like a raised sticker with her tail back a bit.   I used Stampin Up paper and stamps, cuttlebug dots embossing folder, and stickles for the centers of the flowers.  Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Tami B. said...

Very cute, and I scrolled down to some earlier posts- LOVE the way you did the background on the hot air balloon LO.

Sue from Oregon said...

this is darling!!!!

Roxx.T Barnes said...

TO CUTE! It took me forever to buy this cart..don't have small children anymore..thought it wouldn't be useful. Glad I bought it...adorable images.Fabulous card.