Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Paper Lace Congradulations Graduation card and free digital stamp



It's that time of year again.  My boys are counting down the days of school (as are their teachers, no doubt).  I made this for my friends son who will be graduating in a few short days.  I used paper lace and DS (you can email me if you need the cut file for Design studio), final size of the card is 4.5x4.5.  The circle "stamp" was made in inkscape and is available as a png file below.  Just open in your favorite editing software or word and print the size you need, it is in outline so you can color in the hat for your school color.  I printed mine to fit a 1 1/4 inch circle punch and tied them on with SU ribbons/cord.  I used a pop dot under them to keep the tag in the orientation I wanted.

Free Class of 2011 digital stamp (png)


On another note....I've started another blog to track our new home, please stop by and visit that too!
 www.15acres.blogspot.com

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

JustYolie said...

Gorgeous file! Wish it was a SVG file. :)

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [15 Jun 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Graduation post on Jun. 16, 2011. Thanks again.

MyCuriousCrafts said...

Awesome, just lovely. TFS! ~Shen

Linda said...

I would love to have the cut file for design studio but I don't know where to find your email. My email is sparquillingink at yahoo dot com.