Sunday, November 13, 2011

First winter and Christmas cards of the year

My crafting space is almost unpacked.  Sometimes I think its as much fun to organize craft stuff as it is to use it.  I'm been downsizing and I'm determined to start using some of my goodies rather than just collecting them-especially all my "alterables".  I needed to initiate the space so I made a couple of cards.  The first is done with Jolly holidays, snowman is at 3.5 inches.  I used pearls for buttons and a puffball for the hat, paper is DCWV and Stampin Up.  The stamp is SU.  I need some pink cheeks on the snowman, but I have yet to find my chalks since the move. 

The second was done with Give a hoot.  My friend just got it and brought it over to "test".  I have to say I have never given that cart a second look, but now that I've looked through it, I think I have to add it to my collection. 
Thanks for looking!

No comments: