Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thanksgiving Turkey paper piecing svg freebie

I've pretty much been skipping Thanksgiving this year.  We have been so busy with the move that by the time I get organized and unpacked it will be time to think Christmas projects.  That said, this week's freebie is a paper piecing svg/png for the turkey on my header.  I have it laid out on the mat for different colors (see sample Lo below).  If you cut it smaller than import size on scal2, you may have to draw on the boot buckles or leave them off, since they are so small.   Happy  Cutting!PSI_ThanksgivingTurkey

Sample turkey LO for mat

6 comments:

Longvacation said...

That's a delightful Tom! Thanks for sharing.

teachdanz said...

darling little guy:-) I am definitely going to use him!! I love how you use them on your blog header too - when you have time would you be willing to do a tutorial on that? again, thank you!!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Nov. 17, 2011. Thanks again.

Trisha said...

Thanks! And thanks for the mat LO as well.

Barb said...

Thanks for this cute turkey! And just in time for Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the cutting file. He's so cute!
Evelyn