Thursday, November 17, 2011

Jolly Holidays House shaped card

Add caption
I just love this little house from Jolly Holidays.  I used DS to weld two together for a card liner.  The stamps are Stampin up and I used stickles to highlight all the snow.  The card is cut at 5.5 inches.





The craft room is starting to get organized.  I've realized I just plain have too much stuff.  I need to quit collecting so many "alterables"  I think I will use a lot of them for Christmas wrapping this year (I have tons of tins,buckets,bags,frames,etc).
Here's the craft room so far:
 Thats our old kitchen table, now craft table.  Thats our new dog, Daisy, on the bean bag chair-sure glad I spent all that money on a dog bed.   Here is my next up project that just came (cotton grocery bags, LOTS of them).  Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Soraya said...

nice crafting room! The holiday card is great!

Anonymous said...

I love the reindeer paw prints on the roof!
Evelyn