Tuesday, November 8, 2011

SVG tester needed for a Gerbera Daisy file

I had a request earlier for my old gerbera daisy, however, that file has long expired (twice).  I have since switched computers (also twice and couldn't find it.   I made a new one, but I'm in the middle of moving and don't have my craft area set up yet - only a small fraction of it has made it to the new house yet since I have way, way, way too much stuff and it is going to take several trips back to the old house.   SOOO, I'm wondering if someone would like to download it and test it, come back and post how it works? 
You can download HERE and check the link above for directions.

UPDATE: Thank you for testing out the new file Myrna, glad it works! 


My future crafting space (thats my 10 ft craft counter unassembled on the floor)

5 comments:

Myrna said...

Hi
Just tested your gerbera daisy file and it works perfectly.
Good luck with getting everything in order.
Myrna

paperscissorsink said...

Thank you Myrna! I'm going over to the old house for a load of papaer goodness now :)

Ketena said...

I cut it too and it worked very well. Thank you, I will definitely make more. Good luck with the move and organizing a brand new space!!!! Hugs Ketena

Soraya said...

looks roomy! sorry I was late for the try.

happy crafting.

Alicia B said...

WOW, What a beautiful area to create in- can't wait to see the finished pictures! Thanks for sharing the Gerbera Daisy File again- I LOVE the original one and if I happen to find it in my files, I will surely forward it to you! *Hugs*