Saturday, February 11, 2012

SVG Labels turned into custom shapes for Photoshop / PSE


YEAH, I learned how to turn my svgs into Photoshop custom shapes!  Some are two layers: the one shape button will be the label base, then the next one will be the top so that you can digitally layer them. Today's freebie is a set of my labels I've made over the past year or so and given away, and includes a couple I made this month.  If your an svg user, don't worry, I've included the newest ones for download too!   As usual, free for one week.

Label 11 SVG file link
Label 12 SVG file link

PSI_Labels.csh : Photoshop custom shapes

6 comments:

Myrna said...

Great labels. Thanks for the svgs. Still looking at learning Photo Shop.
Myrna

scoobie81 said...

These are just wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing your creations!

Trisha said...

Great Labels! Thanks for the svg files.

patty said...

Oh the possibilities!
You are a genius! Thanks for sharing.

Bright Eyes said...

Great shapes. thanks...

BlueCat said...

Thank you very much. These labels are very pretty!