Sunday, February 5, 2012

Valentines day cupcake box svg freebie

This box is just the right size for a homemade cupcake.  It had one in it that I used to make the dementions...but I ate it before I could get the picture...ooops.  You can decorate it and make it cute.  I'm convinced I need create a critter images on it in order to make it cute, except I don't have that cart (yet).  You can get two of these out of a 12 x 12.  Sides are open so you can see the cute cupcake, would also be great for putting a celephane baggie of candy.

Valentines Day cupcake box

6 comments:

teachdanz said...

thank you for the great box!! hope that cupcake was yummy . . . I am guilty of eating my "props" too!

Linda Q said...

Hi,
This is so cute.. but seems that when I go to the box download it says the file is no longer available? Is this true? I would love to have this one for my grandson's Valentine treat.. thank you for sharing your creativity with us all. Linda

JustYolie said...

Thank you for the freebie!!

Maureen said...

Super cute box! TFS!!

Tiggerscraps said...

Super cute, I'll try to get one made and add a critter on it for ya, I just love that cartridge.
Thanks

Joanne said...

Got the file .. hope to use it some day soon. Thank you so much,.
Joanne