Thursday, December 6, 2012

A few challenge Christmas cards

Today I took a break from school work to make a few cards for challenge blogs.  I made this on for red and green challenge on the Less is More site.  I used fresh vintage and greetings of the season (both Stampin Up)



I made this one for Retro Sketches.  Papers are from and Authentique Christmas pack, I used a spellbinders die for the label and cricut (Noel cartridge) for the poinsettia.




I made this one for Frosted Designs First day of Christmas challenge (had to include a bird).  I used a memory box stamp that has a bird and I used some my minds eye card bases which I am wanting to use up!



I made this one for Freshly Made Sketches



Then I made this one for a challenge, but then realized you were supposed to make tags, not a project with tags....oh well.

Whew, busy day!



13 comments:

Chrissie said...

Lots of gorgeous cards here, the Noel one for our LIM challenge is simply lovely!
Thanks so much for joining us and we hope to see you again next time.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Stempelomi said...

absolutly great cards! I love the simple one for LiM a lot!

Jen Nelson said...

just love the noel card

Thanks for joining us

Jen xx
"Less Is More"

Viv said...

Gorgeous cards :) Viv xx

Linda said...

Gorgeous cards. The CAS one for LIM is just stunning. xx

GinaA said...

Wow, super cas card for lim challenge. Love it.

Teresa Jaye said...

oh my, your cards are amazing! I adore the bird one for Frosted Designs - thanks for joining the challenge! That stamp is so pretty and you've colored it beautifully. Hope you'll play along all 12 days!

Cindy Hall said...

What a fabulous selection of cards! They are all fantastic! Thanks for playing along with my sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Suarez said...

Wow! You were busy! Great cards! I love the little gingerbread man! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Lauren T said...

Wow, they are all such great cards. You've really nailed that simple and crisp design style.

The Lollipop Ladies is also running Christmas themed challenges during December. I'd love to see what you could create if you came and played with us: http://thelollipopladies.blogspot.com.au/

Allisa said...

Great set of cards! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Anne said...

Wow you've been busy! What a super bunch of cards, love the Noel, so elegant

Darnell said...

Congratulations, Shirley, for the LIM shoutout for your pretty Noel card!!