Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Whats under the tree?

I didn't make all of gifts this year, but I did do a couple. This one I made for my friend Ann Marie. She loves to buy the stuff to make cards, but then rarely uses it. Instead she calls me whenever she needs a card, which is frequently because she has a big family and
LOTS of friends. So, this year I made her a tin to store them in and filled it with cards. The tin is by Provocraft, you can pick them up at any craft store. I used Stampin' Up two sided designer paper (Cutie Pie) so that the top and bottom match, but are different. It takes just 2 sheets of 12 x 12 paper. I used a 1 inch circle punch for the notch where the latch is (much easier than carving for the notch). For the divider cards I used Excel to make lines so she can write Names and Dates of birthdays. There are 5 tabs, Jan-March, April-June, July-Sept, Oct-Dec, and Blank. This is a nice project, fairly quick if you already have the cards. Things that make the project easier: double sided paper, tab punch (SU!), Circle punch(SU!), and permanent monoadhesive. Merry Christmas Ann Marie!

No comments: