Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Card Topper #1, Fall mesh


A couple months ago I saw an ad in PaperCrafts Magazine for card toppers and knew I had to make some with my cricut. I put it on the "to make someday" list - which is long and gets forgotten - but when everyone started making the meshes I decided it was time to revisit the idea. This is the first one I've made - I have another in the works (maybe for tomorrow if I'm lucky). These will be designed to fit on an A-6 Card, because thats the envelopes I have. To use this card topper you will need:

1- Cardstock base, 6.25 inches by 9.5 inches, fold in half (card size is 6.25 by 4 .75 inches)

2- Cut mat (optional) slightly smaller than mesh for contrast (mine was 6 by 4.5)

3- Cricut with DS, Doodlecharms and Home Accents, pattern below


I have inlcuded extra leaves in the pattern for either adding with dimentional pop dots on top, or for decorating the inside of the card. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Jen said...

What a great idea! And i have the DC cart .. YAY!!!
Thanks for sharing!