Sunday, July 6, 2008

Little Boys, Big Trucks


Before I can start on my current pages, I decided I needed to finish this one I started AGES ago. I actually finished it, then took it apart when I thought I was going to red0 all my pages digitally, then put it together again when I decided I wasn't redoing all my pages. Crazy. Then it took me forever to get final touches done because I had to wait until I could find yellow thread for my sewing matching...and wait for an available spot for my sewing machine on the craft counter (there was a spot specifically made for the sewing machine but the cricut fit there nicely for quite some time). The stamps are Stampin Up and the letters are cut with SCAL and chalked. I love this picture of the boys because it is so "boyish" with their big trucks and dirty jeans. They are so cute, I don't even care that they were digging up my Lilly bulbs.

No comments: