Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A couple of cards.....



I will not buy any more stamps


I will not buy any more stamps


I will not buy any more stamps


I will not buy any more stamps




OK, BUT have you SEEN the Penny Black stamps? They are so stinkin' cute! I don't normally go for cute, but these are cuter than cute, which makes it OK. My new frog stamp is called jump for joy, I'm going crazy with it. It was way too expensive for a single stamps ($12) but I HAD to have it, so now I must make 12 cards to justify it...I'm nearly done :) And then there is Northwoods stamps, I love those. I only wish I could get them to look like they do on the web site....practice I guess, or magic, or enough wine to think that they look like the ones on the web site. I've actually had the Northwoods one for a while and didn't want to ink it (so it still feels new to me) At least this one I got on clearance - LOVE those clearance racks at the Craft Outlet.

No comments: