Friday, March 13, 2009

Cricut tag box


I have been subscibing to papercrafts for years and saving the magazines so I can go through them again and again. Last week I decided it was time to go through, cut out the one or two pages I need from each copy and get rid of the rest. I have a HUGE stack to get rid of and only left with a small binder full of ideas. AHHHH. One of the things I ran across first was a box they made with luggage tags. Just 4 tags connected at a base and then the ribbon through the holes. Cleaver! I didn't have any of those, but I have a cricut so I made that little box the chick is on in my last post and this one. Its fun and quick. The belly band adds extra strenght if your doing something with weight. It would be great to stuff some grass and an egg in (although the doodlecharms treat basket HERE is still my favorite for an egg or two). File is attached below. Happy Friday!

tag box

5 comments:

Créations Michelle said...

I have to tell you, I passed an hour browsing through your site and Wow! I just got a cricut and you have terrific templates! Thanks a million!!

By the way, I tagged you on my blog!

Snatertje said...

thanks for this cute box.

take care Linda

Norine said...

what a great project thanks for the idea
Hugs
Norine

Melinda Ford said...

This is so cute! Thanks for sharing...I'll definitely be using it!

Melinda Ford said...

Weird, I can't find the file when I click on the link. Would you mind if I asked what it is labeled in MediaFire? So sorry...you're great enough to share and I ask for a favor!