Saturday, March 7, 2009

Spring Lamb Cricut Paper Piecing project


I made these for some scrapbook elements. The lamb is done with Accent essentials and Plantin and it is SIZABLE so you can make yourself a whole flock in differnt sizes. For the lamb, sandwich the legs between the two body parts, the ears tuck behind the head. There is pink small ear parts on the file in case you want to point your ears up. The eyes and nose I just drew on so that I could make each one different. I sponged the edges of the lamb pieces with a light gray ink for definition, and the oval head with pink. The chick will be posted later today or tomorrow, he uses george or SCAL. I thought they were cute, my DH laughed and said they reminded him of south park animals...MEN!

10 comments:

Marg said...

These are so cute. Thank you.

Crafty Carrie said...

Thank you so much for sharing your hard work
Carrie

4paws said...

Oh Shirley!

Those are so cute!!! Thank you so much for sharing!

cal8007 said...

Thank you for your cute lamb - and looking forward to the little chick :)

Carmen

Snatertje said...

this card is so cute and lovely.
thanks for sharing.

Hug Linda

kermetta said...

i tried to download but it won;t let me I love your files so much but for some reason they don't like me

Anonymous said...

Just shoot me your email tell me which ones and I will email them to you. :)
Shirley

Nicky said...

I am in love with your lamb. I tried to download it but it's set to private. If you are still sharing it I would love to have a copy please. Thanks
nikkiecole71@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I love these lambs! I tried to download the cut file but it says it is private. Can I still get this file? Thank you very much. I am enjoying all your projects very much.

--sme said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing!