Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Fall Leaf Card and border SVG for SCAL


It is just killing me not to buy (all) the new Martha Stuart around the corner punches. I had them in my hand at Micheals but 4 punches was more than new cartridge - so I opted for the cartridge (winter woodland). Now I just want both. The bad side of the punches is that they only do certain sizes to match up to the corner punch and it doesn't work out for a standard A2 size card. Also I scrap 8x8 and it doesn't work for that size either (the corner/border sets work for 12 x 12, not 8x8). I'm trying to talk myself out of it, I have no use for them.....yet still I want them! To calm the urge to return to Micheals, I created this card. I'm also posting the 12 inch border below. The leaves it cuts out make great fall confetti! I did sponging on the inside of the card to make the leaves pop a bit. And I can use the png to now cut the borders in my digital scrap page (still convincing myself). I don't need that punch set, right? Ahhhhh! Maybe I'll feel better if I make a spiderweb one. The card svg is below. Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

isatsau said...

I like these a lot. I even have the same stamp so now I know what to do with it. Thanks for your creativity and sharing it with us all.

Unknown said...

I have the same argument with myself everytime I see the punches at Michaels. Now their in Walmart, temptation - temptation.

Thanks for sharing and making the frugal part of my brain a little stronger. LOL

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing.

cal8007 said...

Thank you! I've been eying those for a while. Thanks for sharing!

Carmen

Jazzy said...

I wanted the maple leaf punch, but my budget wouldn't allow it.Thanks so much for posting this wonderful file.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Sep. 26, 2009. Thanks again.

Carole N. said...

This is wonderful. Love the leaf border.
It's a good thing I live a long way from a scapping store or we would be in the poor house. LOL
Thanks for sharing.
Big Hugs!