Thursday, September 17, 2009

My newest cart- From my Kitchen




This cartridge is so stinking cute! I have plans to use this one a lot and start making myself some cookbooks and recipe cards, but just to "test" it, I made a quick batch of cards. The verse is a stamp from Great Impressions. I used the Tea pot (looks like a percolator to me) set at 2 1/2 inches and I used SU Dazzling Diamonds on the white reflection parts. I made six of them, hopefully I can get them all mailed today! Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so simple and cute! I love it! Cute sentiment too!

DeeDee said...

Love the sentiment. Very sweet. :)

Liddy said...

Very very cool! Can't wait for this cart to come to New Zealand, it would fast become a favourite that's for sure.

Carole N. said...

What a cute card and I love the sentiment and the glitz you added.
Big Hugs!