Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Let it Snow Card From Winter Woodland, DS



I just got the Winter Woodland cart and wanted to try it out. I made a card or two with WW and DS. They are the same except colors. I used chunky diamond dust on the SNOW and snowflakes. Its really neat stuff, I've had it forever and not used it - or even know what to do with it. It was in a lot I bought and its just been floating around for years, but today when I couldn't find a glitter to match my blue paper (shocking because I have soooo many colors) I decided to give this a try and I'm so glad I did, Its super sparkly! File is below for the card in A2 (4.25 by 5.5 inch). This is a Design Studio file. Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I am waiting for my Winter Woodland cart to arrive! I'm so excited! Thanks for sharing this beautiful card! Crystal

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Word Art(s), Word Book(s) post on Sep. 26, 2009. Thanks again.