Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Too early for Halloween?


Is it too early to think Halloween? Probably, but I'm doing it anyway. Here is a practice card, next time I think that web will be bigger, too much blank space... but I thought I'd post it anyway so you can see the freebies! The web is an svg, and has a tail on it for hanging a spider, but that can be cut off by hand (as I did) or removed in inkscape if you want it plain. I find I can't cut spiders with my cricut, how people do those intricate cuts is beyond me, so instead I made a quick digital stamp. Its design to use with a circle punch and says "creeping on by with a Halloween "HI". It is also available free down below. If you haven't used digital stamps, here's how:

Save your stamp (this one is a jpg.)
open your favorite word type software
Insert picture (so be sure you remember where you saved it, I keep a file called "digital stamps")
Size to whatever you like (I made mine 1 1/4 so I could use my circle punch)
Print on cardstock

Thanks for looking!

PSI_Cobweb1.svg

Digital Stamp PSI_Creepingonby.jpg

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute card.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Halloween post on Sep. 26, 2009. Thanks again.