Thursday, October 1, 2009

Farm Friend Goodbye card



My brother-in-law asked me to make a going away card for a friend. His requirements were farm animals on the front and something about card playing inside - hummmm, interesting combination. I used Animal Kingdom for the animals cut at 2.5-3.5 - I've had this cart a long time and never used it - now I know why...its hard to do their little faces! I have some Peachy Keen stamps for eyes, but I didn't think to use them until after, oops. The sheep are coated in fun flock, for playing cards I cut up a real one for the inside. I used brayered ink for sky and grass, and pop dots to pop up the fence. The sign is tied to the fence Su with hemp twine. Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is adorable. Very creative!

DeeDee said...

Really adorable! Love all the tiny details.

Queenie Jeannie said...

SOOOO stinkin' cute!! Awesome job!