Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Kids Craft Thanksgiving Turkey SVG for SCAL


I know its early but..how about a start on a Thanksgiving craft project? I made this for the kids to do with their friends. I'm sizing it so that it goes 6 x 12 on the mat, doing one 6x6 square in tan (for the turkey body) and one 6x6 square in white for all the other pieces. The kids can color the feathers any way they like then assemble the project. It comes with the slits, just put the two body parts together, add some googly eyes and you have a turkey to sit on your table...gobble gobble!

7 comments:

cricutlover20 said...

Cute! Thank you,Cindy

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, That is ADORABLE!!!!!! So cute!!!! That will be a perfect table center pieces for family reunions that happen on Thanksgiving!!!

Unknown said...

Love it! Thank you sooo much for sharing!

Tracy Martin said...

absolutley adorable. I needed something for my sons class to do. This is perfect.

thanks
tracy

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Cat(s)/Dog(s)/Bear/Bird/Butterfly/Any other Animal Theme post on Nov. 09, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog, I love that you share your talent with us. I babysit my 4 under 4 grandsons and we will have fun doing this project. Thanks, Debbie

CG said...

Hi! I'm using this cut file for a thanksgiving card I'm selling as part of a set for my marshmallow company. I plan to give you full credit, but is there a way I can compensate you? Thank you! cg