Sunday, October 11, 2009

Designer's Calender Cricut Cartridge




I don't buy many cartridges but this month I've bought 3, and whats more shocking is that one was an impulse buy (I never do that!). I bought the Designers Calender cartidge without really knowing what was on it or anything about it. I did look (briefly) but couldn't find any info on it, and didn't want to "wait and see" as usual. It wasn't what I was expecting, but it is a fun cart. I can see for someone who doesn't have scal where this would be a great one to have, even with scal, I know this one will get used a lot with my kids (I'm teaching them the months) and nice to have all the words in one place. It has something for all the seasons/holidays and some school stuff too, so good for scrapping or teachers. I am posting photos in case anyone else is thinking about this cart. These are not all the pages, but enought to give you an idea of what to expect.
I have them in a photobucket (which I've never used before) so hopefully this works ...
http://photobucket.com/PaperScissorsInk

3 comments:

Lisa Hensley said...

Love this!

Anonymous said...

Dear Author www.paperscissorsinc.com !
Excuse, that I interrupt you, I too would like to express the opinion.

Anonymous said...

I want to quote your post in my blog. It can?
And you et an account on Twitter?