Friday, November 13, 2009

Altered Clipboard Winter Break Countdown


This is totally out of order, I still have Thanksgiving projects to finish, but I thought I'd post this anyway before I pack it away. I made two of these, one for each Kindergarten teacher. I started with a $0.97 clipboard from Walmart and painted the top part with blue, bottom with white. I stamped small snowflakes in white craft ink on the blue (can't really see them in the photo, but they are there) and I sprinkled glitter on the white while it was still wet to make the snow sparkly. The penguin is from Christmas Cheer, cut at 5 inches and the Winter Break is from Designers Calender at 4.5 inches. I just printed out the numbers with MS Word (200 pt for the numbers and 65 pt for words). I am going to make one for home for countdown to Christmas, but I think I better finish up my Thanksgiving projects first. Thanks for looking!

No comments: