Monday, November 30, 2009

Gingerbread House Ornament DS Update and SVG


Last year I did a gingerbread house ornament and lately I've received a slew of emails regarding the expired link. I had edited the file to add a page so it could be made with George or PlantinSB and didn't want to re-post until I had tested the files, which I finally did this morning. I also made an svg of the same file, in case you have SCAL. If you use SCAL, be sure to check the "keep proportions" box when you size, otherwise it wont all hook together neatly (I just learned that little lesson today). You can see the original post with instructions HERE

And you can now download the files here:

6 comments:

Marilyn M said...

thanks for sharing...this is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for offereing the svg file for your Gingerbread house again!! I appreciate your hard work so very much.
Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Jeanie Yarbrough.

Susan Edwards said...

Oh Shirley, how precious. You do such lovely work!!!!

xx Susan

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Christmas post on Dec. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Christmas post on Dec. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

Jeanie said...

I just wanted to let you know I used your gingerbread house file and cut out these little houses, I cut out windows and the doors and placed a polkadot transparent paper over them, and then put the little flikr tea lights inside. I punched a hole in the bottom so that they could turn the lights on and off. They were a big hit at our Christmas tea. I just wanted to say thank you again.