Thursday, November 19, 2009

Reindeer SVG and Background paper


Today I thought I'd try my hand at making swirls in inkscape. I did a couple and then decided they looked like antlers so I turned them into a reindeer. I then exported the bmp and turned it into digital scrapbook paper. The snowflakes are from an Obsidian Dawn vector brush set. The Reindeer is todays freebie svg, and if your a digital scrapper, you can find the paper below too. Thanks for looking!

PSI_reindeer1.svg

12x12 digital reindeer paper

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Cat(s)/Dog(s)/Bear/Bird/Butterfly/Any other Animal Theme post on Nov. 20, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Christmas post on Nov. 20, 2009. Thanks again.

Tanya said...

Thanks! Love that paper!!

Jessica ML said...

Thanks for the freebie, I am using the reindeer on my holiday cards. He is cut out awaiting assembly as we speak.