Monday, April 5, 2010

And Baby makes three card

Here is quicky card using the Straight from the Nest cartridge.   I cut the clothesline at 4 inches, then cut the clothes pins (they are from the shift/hanger key at 1 inch).  The verse I printed on cardstock and used a punch for the edge.  I sponged  the white card base with some blue for sky-ish texture and layered my elements, poof, done...good thing because I only had 30 minutes to get the gift wrapped and the card ready.  This is about as quick and simple as you get for cardmaking, but sometimes, those are my favorites!

5 comments:

marissa | Rae Gun Ramblings said...

oh I love it I may need that cartridge next time they're on sale

Pat said...

This card is so cute!!

A Cup of Cold Water said...

Soooo cute
Thanks for sharing
Susan

Turnedgypsy said...

I love simple cards. Thanks for sharing with us.

I have blog candy to try to make it grow, lol. I guess I have to bribe for followers, lol

chriswooten57
http://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com
mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.

Sandy Hentzel said...

Cute! I'm gonna make this card for an upcoming baby shower too. YOu did such a great job.