Monday, April 26, 2010

A quick stormtrooper shirt cut with my cricut / scal


Just a quick project I did this morning for my son.  I made Andy a  Darthvader shirt a while back (see it here) and Carsten wanted one with a stormtrooper.  It had been so long since I did the first one, I forgot how.  I acidentally tried to iron the wrong side of the "first try" and it melted into a ooey gooey mess on my iron, oops.  Fortunatly I almost never use an iron, lol, so I won't mind if its messy.  I used a free coloring page I found on the web for the picture.  Now they each want one with a pirate ship, maybe I'll get that one done today too......

8 comments:

Laura said...

My son-in-law will thank you for this inspiration! : )

MotherMonkee said...

My boys will flip if I can manage to make this! Thanks!!

MotherMonkee said...

So...I guess I would need some instructions. Will you be posting a step by step?

paperscissorsink said...

MotherMonkee-cardmkrleslies blog (on my blog list, A Place to be happy) has all the instructions you need, and even a coupon for buying the vinyl :)
If you want the svg for the stormtrooper, just email paperscissorsinc@comcast.net and I will send it to you.

Cathie in UT said...

love your shirt and I wish I could get as good of results as you when I try to cut with my Cricut and fabric.

Anonymous said...

How awesome! Would you mind sharing the files for this and the darth vader? My grandson would go crazy over these. Thank you so much! Gail gailheinecke at charter dot net

Nishant said...

love your shirt
post free classified ads

Anonymous said...

Hi. Just found your site today. My son would LOVE your Darth Vader and storm trooper designs! Great job! Thanks!