Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Gerbera Daisy and box envelope





I've had several emails lately about the Gerbera Daisy link which has expired, so I wanted to post a new file.  I was going to tie it to the same entry but can't figure out how (I think because its over a year old), so I'm putting the link below...but if you need instruction for shaping please read the original post HERE .  I also was asked about mailing them because as you can see they are thick.....well, you have 3 options, just mail it in a reg envelope (I tried this and recipient said it made it just fine, not squished), use a padded envelope, or you can make a little box type envelope (also good for ones with bows).   The box envelope was made in inkscape so it is an svg.  The file takes a bit to cut, it makes little dots for scoring so it folds like a dream, but takes time to cut.  The dots are tiny, so no mess on your mat.  That can be downloaded below.  Regardless of how you send it, it is "hand sorted" thick, so it requires more postage...but its worth it!  Thanks for looking!

Daisy svg





PSI_A2Boxenvie.scut2

9 comments:

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

Awesomer, thank you for sharing these files!!

Laura said...

The box envelope is awesome. Thanks...again!
Laura

Rachel said...

Oh I'm so glad you reposted this svg. It was one of the first things I downloaded when I first got SCAL. And I can safely say it is my all time FAVORITE! I use it all the time! In fact I just a whole bushel of them for a diaper cake I made today for a friend. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the wonderful file!

Marg said...

Thanks for the box/envelope file. this will be so useful.

Anonymous said...

Hi When I download the flower, it opens as a notepad...am I doing something wrong?

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

GORGEOUS!! THANK YOU!!
This is one of my favorite treasures I've found online!

Just wanted to take a moment to let you know I used this file for my Mother's Day card and it turned out beautifully!

I've posted a picture here:
http://hestiashelper.blogspot.com/2010/05/super-busy-in-honor-of-national.html

Unknown said...

I tried to download this file as I just got SCAL and wanted to try this. But Like someone else said, it downloads as a .txt file. Is there any way I could download this?
Thanks!

mary said...

I would really love to have the svg of the gerber daisy, as I dont have the George cartridge. Is there a way i could purchase this from you?

Letty said...

just stumbled onto your blog :) your daisy flower is AAAAmazing. do you still have the ds cut file anywhere? thanx