Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wavy border SVG freebies

So I've been puting off finishing this one scrap page forever thinking it needs a wavy nautically looking border. I put it off, put it off, put it off..... finally do yesterday.  Then got the page together with the border, and hated it.  I have to start over.  BUT, I thought I would at least share the borders I made.  I cut the top one and it cut great (border was great, it was the rest of the page that sucked).   Hopefully someone can use them, you can download them HERE.  I think I'll use the one I cut for some nautical themed card or something.   Back to the drawing board....

7 comments:

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

Very cool, thank you!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Apr. 30, 2010. Thanks again.

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

Thank you. This would have been the perfect file for something I'm working on, but the file is "corrupt"... can't be downloaded or opened (??)...

MediaFire seems to be working, but then when I try to open the file in Inkscape, it says "failed to open..."

When I tried to open the "Daffodils" and "Wheelbarrow" file, there is a big red "X" across the picture that says "Linked image not found"...

Perhaps something is wrong with your files????

the "Daisy2" worked perfectly, so did the "Mixer", so I'm just wondering if there's something up with those 2 files???

paperscissorsink said...

Not sure, I downloaded them to my other computer just fine, the borders have been downloaded 86times, and the others over 350 each. I've seen finished projects with both, so others must be able to get them and use them, so all I can suggest is to try again.

BlueEyedBug said...

Those are very nice - thanks for sharing!

Nishant said...

This would have been the perfect file for something I'm working on
post free classified ads

Carla said...

The top wavy border looks so fun. You are so creative and generous.