Saturday, June 5, 2010

My first Cindy Loo cards


I have such a busy weekend, guests, kids party etc, that I should NOT be playing, but Thursday my new Cindy Loo cart came and I have no discipline so I had to just make a couple quick cards.  I love scal, but even scal owners will want this one.  It is loaded with great frames, card verses, flourishes, boarders and flowers with all the layers.  I've had a little taste and come Monday I'm sending the kids to school and digging in...until then I have to tell myself to  "step away from the cricut" and tend to other things.  Have a great weekend!

details:  Bottom card frame cut at 4 inch, Hello cut at 1 inch, Top card border at 3/4 inch, flower at 3 inch.

3 comments:

paperscissors said...

first time using cindy loo and you scored big with these designs. i had no idea that the cart would be so versatile with the frames and all!

Karen said...

I love your cards!

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card tfs