Friday, June 11, 2010

Congratulations Kindergarten Graduates Scrappage, svg freebies




My boys graduated from Kindergarten!  Here is the scrap page (PSE8, papers and stars are from SC Commotion Kit).  I originally did the stick figure to put on my car but then I wasn't sure what kind of vinyl to use (indoor comes off in the rain and permanent seemed dangerous).  I test cut down to 4 inches and it is super cute, but I think much less than that and you would loose the line width and the eyes.  In anticipation of the event, I had made some other svgs, but then didn't use them.  I'm attaching those below too in case someone else can use them.  All images were drawn in inkcape by me :)


Free Graduation SVG's:


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your files and your blog. The boy svg is a dup of the girl. Thanks for your creativity.

Grannymama said...

Just to let u know your GradBoy file comes up as the girl when I bring up in Inkscape!

paperscissorsink said...

Try it now, I was just posting as you were downloading, it takes me a couple minutes to work out all the kinks and you guys were just too fast :)

JustYolie said...

Adorable layout...cute title! :)

Anonymous said...

Just if you want to fix it, you spelled congratulations wrong. Super super cute layout and svg!

paperscissorsink said...

Thanks, I think I need more coffee this morning:)

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

Love them! Wish I had thought of something like this 3 years ago. We're now heading for 4th grade. Guess I better get old the old pix and get to work! Time has FLOWN since those days and I wish now I had scrapped every day of it!

Question: the font for "Congrats Grads" at the bottom??? I Love that capital "G" and like it for monograms...

paperscissorsink said...

The Congratulations Graduate on the scrap page is a free font called Ballpark Weiner - it is one of my favorites and cuts great. Thank you!

Jennifer said...

Too cute!!! I also have a child graduating from kindergarten...class of 2022 doesn't seem possible!

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

cute lo, my dd is graduating prek - 2022 gosh --- seems so far but will go so fast...

Lisa Avolio said...

Very cute! Thanks for sharing these.

Anonymous said...

I had to smile. I thought 2000 sounded strange when my first was in Kindergarten. 2022? Yikes. Your boys are darling and off to a good start in school.