Monday, June 7, 2010

Pink Cindy Loo Squirrel card and Lacy Labels sneak peek

I have another Cindy Loo card to share.  The squirrel is cut at 2 inches, the hello at 3/4.  The wood grain stamp is Stampin Up. 
Also today I had to exchange something at Walmart, they were fully stocked with the new carts. Unfortunately I didn't have a camera, so I can only share photos of the lacy labels. I'm not letting myself open it yet (I have to earn it clocking some exercise hours). But in the meantime, enjoy the sneak peek below....


3 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Cute card and I really like that wood grain... I have always liked Stampin up stamps

JustYolie said...

Thanks for the sneak peek. Love the cute card! I also wanted to let you know, I use your "long hello" svg on my OWH card. I have posted the card on my blog with a link.

Jennifer said...

I love the Lacy Labels Cricut Lite! :) You're so good and disciplined waiting to clock some exercise hours (I should try that)! How much was it at your Walmart?

Thanks,

Jennifer