Saturday, June 19, 2010

Enjoy summer Lemonade card share and svg freebie

Is it Summer yet?  We are not really having Summer weather here yet, but in anticipation of the event I made some Summer-y lemon/citrus svgs.  The first is just the elements for the card and is an SCUT2 file, including the scallop boarder base.  The second is the pack shown to the right and is all in svg format.   Items were drawn in inkscape by me, the Enjoy font is Ballpark wiener and the Summer was another font I had to alter to suit my needs.  For the card I used velum for the glass top layer and SU dazzling diamonds on the word Summer. Sorry for the crappy photo, but my camera is not working.  I'm trying to convince DH that I need a new one.  How am I supposed to take Summer photos to scrap if my camera doesn't work????  I took it to the beach and after that I hear a horrible noise when it opened and closed, so maybe sand and cameras don't mix?  It just hasn't taken good photos since.   All those in favor of me getting a new camera say "aye"!   In the mean time, enjoy the freebies!

PSI_Lemonadecard.scut2

PSI_Lemonade.svg

11 comments:

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

great card, thanks for the freebies!

Lolis said...

Great card! You need a new camera, you deserve it! At least the one that you have now still takes the picture. Thank you for sharing.

JustYolie said...

AYE!

Refreshing SVG! :)

Trisha said...

This will be fun to give my schoolteacher daughter! Thank you!

Lake Side Living said...

AYE!
Thanks for the file. Adorable! :)

Mary said...

So cute thansk

LadyTrucker said...

Thank you so much for sharing such a cute card!

Anonymous said...

I thank you for the free stuff I like the lemonade card. But there is a problem with one of your older files that I would like to use for a project I'm working on. The files are the petal card and the tea box svg files the link to download them has expired. Is there a chance you could either patch the link or send me the files? I would greatly appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

awesome file! very summerly!
TFS
soraya

Celeste said...

Wonderful files.. The card is fabulous...

Jennifer said...

Thank you so much for the cute, summery file!!! :)

"Aye" think you need a new camera! ;)