Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Football candy wrappers


My boys are playing flag football this year and Saturday is their last game.   I wanted to make up some goody bags for all the players and I thought some little candy wrappers were in order.  To make the wrappers I just used some digital elements from the Are you ready for some football digital scrap kit (Just So Scrappy).   I layered the football field paper over a purple rectangle (they are the purple team), added a football, and wrote touchdown.   Then I printed them out so that they were 4 x 3 to wrap around a small candy bar.  I cut the rectangles then added a strip of glue on either end, wrap around candy bar, and then crimp the end to finish it off -remember that crimper that you bought years ago and never use? Finally a reason to pull it out!  I love making personalized candy wrappers with digital elements, quick and cute, but not so cute that your recipient is afraid to eat it because they don't want to wreck it.

No comments: