Tuesday, September 25, 2012

A Couple Joys of the Season cricut cards

Today I have a couple cards to share done with Joys of the Season cricut cartridge.  The first is the poinsettia, cut at 5 inch.   The second is the flower from page 68 - I meant to cut the pinecone, but forgot the shift key.  Once it was cut I figured I may as well make it into a card.  I cut it at 5 inch initially, then did just the flower again at 4.75, 3.5 and 2.5 inch.  For each flower I scrunched/curled the edges a bit-and glittered the edges.  Did you know Christmas is only 2 months away?!!!

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Ruthk11 said...

Like both of your cards. I am partial to all florals. tfs.

Ruthk11 said...

Love both of your cards. tfs. I love anything floral.

Soraya said...

Your cards are very cute and festive!