Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Fall wreath card and Create a Critter 2 scrapbook LO


I have had this psx twig wreath stamp for probably about 10 years and never used it...I don't know why, its a lovely stamp!  I used stickles on the berries and added some punched leaves.  The sentiment stamp is on a separate layer but the same paper so I inked the top and bottom edge to make it stand out a bit.

Today's second project is a 12 x 12 LO using the create a critter 2 sneak peak images (log onto the cricut craft room to use the images).   I left two journaling spots so that I could do a small journal for each of my two boys along with a row of their photos.  The wreath is cut at 5 inch, and the birds are about 1.5 inch.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Lisa Rea said...

Love the Joy layout! I hadn't been into the Craft Room in a while so thanks for the tip! And I should have commented when I first saw it but your Lost Puppy FOund was adorable - not just the layout but the fact that you captured that moment.

Lisa - Scrappy Distractions
www.ScrappyDistractions.blogspot.com