Sunday, March 9, 2008

Cricut Paper Dolls Tear Bear Scrappage

Last month I bought the Paper Dolls cricut cartridge so I could start dressing some tear bears. Today, I finally finished a scrap page with a dressed bear on it. The Costume is a 2.5 real size dial ON and the hat is done at 4 inches regular. The treat bag and candies are from Doodlecharms and cut at 1 inch. Some of this photo is done digitally. I used digital papers from SugarPlum Papery and learned how to use the cookie cutter in Photoshop. This is the first time I've tried to post a scrap page, not sure about taking a photo of a photo, hopefully its large enough to see the details.






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very Cute!

janet dycus said...

i love your bears could show a little more detail of how you did this with your paper dolls cartridge thank you