Thursday, March 13, 2008

Feeling Blue? Blues Clues !


Whenever something goes missing in the house, the boys get out their handy dandy notebooks and look for clues. This morning as they were looking for a lost toy, I decided it was time to do a Blues Clues scrapbook page. I made Blue in Cricut Design Studio, the first one didn't come out quite as I'd hoped-I think I figure out how to cut her spots- but I couldn't bear to just throw her away so I decided she would be cute on a card. Card size is 5 1/2 square. Shading is done with chalks, I drew on the eyes (whites are part of .cut file), toes are drawn on, and I used white gel pen for accent on the nose. Paw print is a stamp. Current .cut file is below, although I will work on the spots and I'm also working on a notebook - how cute would that be for journaling the scrap page? BLUE is done using George Basic Shapes and the lettering is Opposites Attract.


Cricut DS cut file:

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darling Blue and even though I don't have kids who watch I have a soft spot for her and Steve in my heart
Cathie in UT

Anonymous said...

Those bears are so cute...I think I will buy some mullberry paper and try to make some. I have paper dolls and the animal kingdom carts.

eunice said...

I love Blues Clues! Thank you so much for generously sharing your cut file. I can't wait to try him out on a card for my daughter...she will surely be tickled!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much.. Can't wait to use him... Now to check on ebay for a blues clues toy so I can take some photos!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the Blues Clues cut! (and your others). Thank you so much for sharing your talent! : )

Linda

Anonymous said...

hi, can i have the cut file please? its great xtrishx

Anonymous said...

sorry forgot my email its:
ahsirt28@hotmail.com
xtrishx

--sme said...

ADORABLE!!! Thanks!