Wednesday, May 13, 2009

2 Cute at Two - SCAL Number Mesh


I oogle over the meshes every time I go to the LSS so I thought I'd try my hand at making some. I started with 2, as per a request, but I think my next one will be all numbers (there's a cute one in my scrapbook magazine I've had my eye on). I did cut this on SCAL and it came out very cool on scrap paper, but then when I went to do my "real" paper, it slipped...of course! So I know it works, but in my frustration I made it digital. My resolution was low as Inkscape crashes when you import a big file, so I don't know if it will print nice. I might have to just go get another piece of matching blue paper and try again. I should know better than to use textured cardstock on something even moderately intricate - its just a recipe for disaster. But even if I have to start over at least my layout and tag are ready :) Thanks for looking. Happy Wednesday!

9 comments:

Pat said...

I love how you did this! Great page.TFS

Rose said...

awesome!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Awesome! My DGD turned 2 4/25 and this would be perfect! I tried to download the file, but get an error message. Would you mind emailing the file to me? Thanks so much. I appreciate it. Take care, GailHeinecke gailheinecke@charter.net

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is so cool!!!

tracy said...

I just came across your blog through the cricut message boards. I absolutely love your ideas and can't wait to try some of them, thanks for sharing your ideas!

Jean Saporito said...

I tried to save the two cut file snd got an error message. Is it still available?

isatsau said...

This will be a great addition to my 2 year old's birthday page. Thanks so much.

Carole N. said...

I really love your cute mesh cuts.
They will be great for my grands.
Thanks so much and big hugs for sharing.

--sme said...

LOVE IT!