Friday, May 22, 2009

A project finally complete!


I started this project back in November, then it became to "to do" pile on my desk that I have sense moved about 100 times. Yesterday I was moving it AGAIN and decided I needed to just finish it or pitch it. This was a chipboard accordion album I bought and took apart. Then I decoupaged on some paper, inked the edges and added eyelets/ribbon. The words and frames are from Home Accents (the frame was altered in DS to fit my photos). Then I mounted them to a 12 x 12 canvas - which I was also tired of moving around the room and didn't know what to do with. Now its done and on the wall-yeah!. If I could just finish a couple more projects, I might be able to see my desk top again! Thanks for looking, happy Friday!

2 comments:

Lacy said...

Shirley...this is totally PERFECT for my "reclienr potato" DH for Father's Day! Thank you so much for sharing all your talent and hard work!!!
Lacy

Debi said...

I love this, did you paint the canvas or cover it with paper?