Sunday, May 24, 2009

To the Moon scrapage, Cricut Rocket Ship SVG


I should be outside working in the yard, but instead I'm enjoying quiet time in the house scrapping while everyone else is outside. Here is a layout from this weeks Splitcoaststampers challenge. The letters are Plantin, the rocket was done with SCAL. If you are a DS person, I also have an all George rocket
HERE . This was my boys last winter. They made the hats in preschool out of milk jugs, then spent a few rainy days taking trips to the moon :) Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Carol said...

Great layout!!! The color combination complements the oh so CUTE pics so nicely! YOu did a nice job with the rocket ship, as nice as they did :)! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on May. 25, 2009. Thanks again.

isatsau said...

I like it! Thanks for sharing :)

LisaB said...

Thanks so much for the cute rocket ship. I have a son in grade school and they are called the rockets, this will be so cute on pages I do using pics I took while helping out at school functions!

Thanks again

Anonymous said...

I love this rocket ship! I tried to download your svg, but I keep getting rocket.svg.xml Any suggestions? Or can you post it again?

My son is crazy about rockets and I would love to have this to make his birthday party invites. Thanks

Kat said...

Thank you. I am planning a rocket birthday party for my son and this is perfect!