Thursday, August 26, 2010

Just a Jar

I'm cleaning my cupboards and trying to "thin".  I have a bunch of jars I've been saving for one reason or another.  This was a jelly jar that I really liked the shape of.  I just couldn't throw it away so I decided to turn it into a vase for the bathroom.  I used Cindy Loo (I nudged/welded two of the borders together, then sized to fit the jar in DS..hint, use a string around the jar to know exactly how long to make the border).  I cut it from black vinyl, then added some stones and a ribbon around the threads of the jar...and then of course, added some fresh flowers from the yard.  Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

My Inkie Fingers said...

Absolutely Beauitful =) I <3 it!

TFS!

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

great job Shirley.... looks beautiful!