Monday, August 30, 2010

Caramel Apple Card svg

It is really starting to feel like fall here (yeah!).  So I spent some time today making some fall cards and projects.   Here is the Caramel apple card I did.  Its very simple and cuts out the base (red), the caramel (tan), an inside "apple" for writing on, and a tag.  All were created in inkscape.  You'll need a craft stick, and I suggest gluing the craft stick to the red base, then using mounting tape on the outer edges of the apple "core" over the top of the craft stick (so it sits flush and looks like the stick is in the apple :).
LINK EXPIRED

Here is another little quick project we did today for my friends kitchen, its just vinyl on tile, images are from the pooh cartridge.  She has a easel that it can sit on for her kitchen counter.

4 comments:

Trisha said...

Very cute idea! Thank you for sharing your work -- and even a tip for assembling!

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

great card & cool tile decoration~!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Fall/Thanksgiving post on Sep. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

Jennifer said...

Ooh, I love the card (& I do have a ton of those craft sticks sitting around, waiting to be put to good use)!!! :) Thank you so much for sharing the svg!

-Jennifer