Friday, November 5, 2010

Cupcake gift card holder and envelope svg

I got an email asking about a file I hadn't looked at in a while.   You can see the original one HERE done with George and DS .  This one is availible as an svg for one week on the link below.  To create the look of the wrapper I just used single strokes of a marker, the ribbon holds the gift card in place, envelope is inlcuded in the file.

Second I wanted to share my first Christmas card of November.  On the first I told myself I would do one a day...um, today is the 5th and I still only have one.  Fortunately the kids have plans this evening so I will hopefully have time to catch up on the other 4.  The stocking is from Season of Joy.

Thanks for looking!

link expired

4 comments:

Laura said...

Thanks, Sweetheart! Tomorrow is my mom's 84th birthday, and she is at the age where a grocery store gift card is most appreciated, so this will at least make it LOOK cute! As usual, love your creativity!

Laura
cricutcard-iologist.blogspot.com

How are the 4 cards coming along? I should be fixing dinner right now, but hubby says he's not hungry, so I play on.

Trisha said...

Good luck on our card a day project! Thanks for sharing the gift card cupcake!

marilyn said...

thanks so much for sharing this... what a cute idea!

Erika said...

Thanks for sharing...very cute!