Saturday, October 30, 2010

Autumn Blessings wood block and pumpkin svg

Today I'm making wood blocks with vinyl on them.  I started with an 8ft piece from lowes (about $3), had my brother cut it into 10 inch pieces, painted it with acrylic, then sanded/distressed it, then added vinyl and some raffia.  The font is Segoe Script and the pumpkin I drew in inkscape.  I'm attaching it below as today's freebie, it actually has two pumpkins, a layered and the cut out style.  Thanks for looking

link expired

2 comments:

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

very cute, I love that country look!

Mel said...

Hi - what a clever and rustic idea. You are talented and my only wish is that I could come up with similar ideas. I cam across your blog last night and found you had a fantastic cupcake gift card holder. Is it possible to get / purchase a copy. My email address is Mel_f@hotmail.co.uk. Thank you again. Mel