Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thanksgivng cards with Doodlecharms, staight from the nest, joys of the season


I have been a card makin' machine today!  Here are some of the cards I've made.  I used the same basic style so that I could print out the verses and just embellish.  The first was done with the filigree background on Straight from the nest (cut at 4 inch), I spritzed it with homemade gold glitter mist, then tied on a fake leaf with some linen thread.  The second was done with Joys of the Season wreath at 4 inch and the fancy to p wreath is from Lacy Labels (Home, 4 inch).  I could only get that to cut at 4 inch, any smaller and it tore and I wasn't crazy about how big it was on the card, so I only made of few of those.  The last ones were done with the Joys of the season wreath at 3 1/4 and then doodlecharms leaves (1 inch) and Straight from the nest maple leaves (3inch).   If you would like the card base I used, I'm attaching it as a PDF-hopefully that works.  It will print two fronts and two insides per sheet of paper, trim each piece to 4 x 5 1/4, and mount on a standard A2  base.
link expired

6 comments:

Grannymama said...

Like it...just can't get it to download!

Grannymama said...

Got it to download...thank you.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Fall/Thanksgiving post on Nov. 12, 2010. Thanks again.

Zoey and the furballs said...

What a great sentiment.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the Straight from the Nest card! It's really elegant!
Evelyn

Jennifer said...

Wow! You not only made a ton of cards, but they're beautiful!!! :) Great job!