Friday, December 2, 2011

Let the December projects begin....

HAPPY DECEMBER!  I have several things to share with you this week.  Today I want to show you a quick countdown, a card, and a fun little project for kids.

First, a countdown for hubby's desk...I used two chipboard coasters covered with modge podge and echo park paper.  I cut some holes with a crop-a-dile and added snap rings.  I printed out the xx days til Christmas (cut to 2 by 3.5 inches) and used my silhouette to cut the word Christmas out of cardstock.  The holly is from Joys of the season and the bingo card was from the echo park kit (seasons greetings).  I loved making this and will definitely make more to give away next year.

Second is a little card for a friend, the penguin is from Jolly Holidays and the label is from lacy labels



Third is a quick project for kids.  I saw this last year on the Internet and stashed away the idea for this year.  Its just two candy canes wrapped with a piece of brown paper, add eyes and a punched circle nose.  Very simple, but my boys love it and they will look cute hanging on the tree.    Up tomorrow, some holiday decorating, and my first Christmas gift done.  Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Sue said...

thank you for sharing. My grandkids will love making these

TeenaBugg38 said...

I made those little reindeer last year with brown yard for my sons first grade class...they all loved them!!!