Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Seasons Greetings Poinsettia card and dolphin shopping bag

Oh my, is it the 7th already?  I need to get cracking on some cards.  Normally we do the photos for our bulk cards but this year we are doing regular cards and I just can't bare to go buy them when I have so many toys.  I didn't know we weren't doing photos until Monday, so now I need to make a lot in a short time, I'll have to keep 'em fairly simple.  I made 5 of the poinsettia ones this morning already.  5 is about my limit before I get bored with a design.  I used Christmas noel for the flower flourish (cut at 2.75 inch) and an SU stamp. I inked the flowers with a light brown to accent the lines and edges and put the second layer on pop dots.

I also got one more bag done.  This one is for my SIL, I used life's a beach for the dolphin and Wall decor and more for the waves and monogram.  Thanks for looking!

No comments: