Monday, December 12, 2011

Todays Christmas Cards



I made several cards today, and I think I can even have them in the mail by the time the carrier gets to my box.  The first one is no cricut, just some stamps (Stampin Up) inked with platnium and red inks and 3d paint.  That one was inspired by Susans card Here .  The next ones were done with a snowy cuttlebug folder and the deer from Christmas Noel (cut at 3 inch).  The deer are completely covered in dazling diamonds and up on pop dots, so they stand out a lot more in person that on the screen.  I liked the green one so much that I made 4 of them.  All total I have 7 cards done and going out today, not bad!


deer at 3 inch, su paper, ribbon and stamp in old olive

5 comments:

LEEANN said...

Very pretty. I especially like the Peace on Earth one.

Roxx.T Barnes said...

BEAUTIFUL !

Anonymous said...

could you share with me what embosssing folder this is please?

thanks you're on my favourites list!

gilda butt at shaw dot ca

paperscissorsink said...

The folder is from the winter wonderland set availible on HSN.

http://craftssewing.hsn.com/cuttlebug-embossing-folder-set-winter-wonderland_p-6152305_xp.aspx?webm_id=0&web_id=6152305&sf=ct&dept=ct0251&attr=6721&ocm=ct|ct0251|6721&prev=hp!sf!6721

Thank you!

Michelle said...

The cards are beautyful!!! Where do I get that "deer from Christmas Noel"? Thnx, Michelle