Sunday, September 14, 2008

Cricut Pillow Box - DS and George



The new Stampin Up catalog has these cute little pillow boxes all decorated for Halloween. I wanted to make some, but give them out early so I made them in Fall theme. The pattern is done with Design Studio and George, the tag I just punched out using an SU punch attached to the grosgrain with linen thread. I am attaching the .cut pattern for the pillow box. On it, you will find an extra oval, it is for scoring. The box sides will fold nicely if they are scored. The scoring is a bit awkward at first, but after a couple it will be easy peasy to see where you need to score/fold (see photo below, score about where I have drawn lines). After the first one, you can delete the scoring oval from the pattern so your not wasting paper. The final size is about 2 3/4 by 4 inchs, good size for a couple of fun size candy treats or? Happy crafting!
Pillow box link:

13 comments:

Marjorie said...

Thanks so much for sharing your pillow box. cut file. You did a great job and this is such a neat idea.

Anonymous said...

I love this! Thank you for sharing the file.

smileyfish76 said...

Thank you so very much, it's fantastic. No need to ever buy one of these again!!!!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the box! And thanks for stopping by my blog!

jcamp2020 said...

There is an error report that comes up when I tried to download the Pillow box..BOO HOO!

Anonymous said...

Great idea. Thanks for sharing file (downloading error prevents the download).

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing this pattern. These will make cute little gifts that I can make a lot of in a short amount of time. Thanks so much for your work!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't get either of the downloads to work???? Please help!

Kate said...

Thank you so much for sharing this!

Diane said...

Thanks so much for sharing this file. I can't wait to use it.

Anonymous said...

Than you for sharing your cut files.

Cathy said...

Thank you for the pillow box cut file!

josie walrath said...

thanks for sharing the cut box file.